Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Blog!

Hey Ladies!

I know that none of you are probably used to this whole blogging thing. But I have had my own blog since April (inspired by my sister and a few other friends). It has really been fun to find people and read about their lives.

Well, recently I have re-connected with some girls that I grew up with through this blogging world and I feel like I see and talk to them more often then I talk to you all! Which makes me sad since we used to see each other so often!

I know that we are all very busy in our lives, but I thought most of us have some sort of Internet access (Work, home, Mom and Dad's) so if you are checking your email, stop by this blog and see how everyone is doing.

You can also post or make comments (below) so we know you stopped by.

I just have been thinking about you all and missing you lots lately. So this is my effort to stay connected to all my very close friends so we don't lose contact.

Love you!

Lisa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great Idea!

Jones said...

Hey, Ben and I have a blog, which I never saw until this week, so its under Hobbit! Love you!